VMware Workstation Pro Pre-Activated
VMware Workstation is much more advanced and comes with powerful features including snapshots, cloning, remote connections to vSphere, sharing VMs, advanced Virtual Machines settings and much more. A workstation is designed to be used by technical professionals such as developers, quality assurance engineers, systems engineers, IT administrators, technical support representatives, trainers, etc.
What’s new in VMware Workstation Pro
- An impressive application that will allow you to run multiple operating systems on a single computer without affecting the stability of the system.
- provides the users with all the necessary capabilities for running and testing multiple different operating systems on the same computer.
- Enables you to run multiple virtual machines on your PC.
- Allows extensive testing as well as the development of complex networked server-class applications.
- A very powerful and robust engine and make it very easy for developers for introducing virtual infrastructure to a company and enhance productivity.
- Got a very simple and straightforward installation process and it requires you to either select a typical or custom mode.
- Got a simple and very well organized user interface that features a Home panel that includes shortcuts to the most important utilities.
- Offers support for a multi-tabbed layout and you can let multiple virtual machines to be opened at once.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.
VMware Workstation Version v15.5.6 Build 16341506 Pro Pre-Activated