Adobe Photoshop CC Create anything you can imagine. Anywhere you are. The world’s best imaging and design app is at the core of almost every creative project. Work across desktop and mobile devices to create and enhance your photographs, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.
- Better ways to deliver your best work.See how the latest release helps you quickly turn any idea into incredible work with easy access to the templates, tools, and stock assets you need.
- Go from blank page to brilliant.Photoshop is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn any inspiration into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
- All your assets. Always at your fingertips.Creative Cloud Libraries stores all your brushes, images, colors, character styles, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Adobe Stock built right in.Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
- Make something now.Get the most out of Photoshop and Creative Cloud with our latest tutorials for graphic design, photography, mobile and web design, and more.
Installation and Activation
The following tutorial explains how to patch the amtlib.dll file. It’s one of the easiest way to activate Photoshop. 😛
-Make sure you are offline before starting the instillation
-Run setup.exe and wait till the installation is done
-Don’t run Photoshop right after installation,
-Run the patch as admin
-Select Photoshop CC from the drop down menu and then click install
-It will ask you to locate the amtlib.dll. This file is located in the PS installation folder
Add the text below to the bottom of your hosts file.
(The host file is located C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts) – Open the file with notepad as admin
# Adobe Blocker
–That’s all you have to do. (When the patching is done you can connect to the internet and use the application)
complete tutorial by (DJA)
Setup x64 – x86 & Incl. Crack